We pride ourselves in creating and upholding an environment that fosters inspiration, collaboration, success, and the common good. Our workplace culture includes 12 core values combined with what we believe makes the best possible place to work at:
The Account Manager will be responsible for successful day-to-day management and monitoring of digital media, marketing, public relations and social media channels for designated Findsome & Winmore clients. The role requires a focus on integrating strategy, planning, management, and execution of all aspects the clients’ marketing initiatives.
The Account Manager position requires strong account management skills, a keen understanding of marketing integrated marketing strategy that can be used to drive customer engagement. The Account Manager will provide department organization and stability to clients through detailed planning, organization, leadership and time management. This position will act as a liaison between clients and internal staff with the goal of customer satisfaction and relationship building through the outstanding delivery of projects and services.
● Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics for an assortment of clients in a variety of industries
● Create, edit, proof and publish a variety of internal and external content, including but not limited to, press releases, blogs, websites, social media, brochures, and other correspondence
● Assist in the formation and management of client marketing estimates, budgets and expenses
● Collect and analyze data to develop and adjust marketing plans
● Collaborate on art direction
● Create client presentations and agreements
● Develop strategic client activity reports
● Manage marketing with outside vendors
● Maintain good client relations through professionalism and all functions of customer service
● Manage timeline and resources for incoming/current/ongoing projects
● Develop detailed project plans, including resource plans, processes, procedures, work flow, schedules and timelines
● Maintain accountability for resolving client issues, proposing solutions and dissolving potential issues to maintain satisfactory projects and relationships
● Recognize and develop potential new clients and/or new projects for existing clients to generate revenue
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE:
● Previous experience in a similar role, specifically with professional services
● Bachelor’s degree (marketing/communications major strongly preferred)
● 3 +years experience in a similar position preferred
● Well-versed and established in a variety of marketing channels; has acquired and developed a practical understanding of the tools in the marketplace
● Keynote, Pages, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (required). Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills (preferred)
● Self starter who is highly motivated, driven and able to multi-task
● Ability to sense client needs and recommend appropriate solutions
● Excellent time management and organization skills
● Experience with analytic tools on platforms such as Google, Facebook and other social platforms
● Experience and understanding with WordPress preferred
● Ability to define project management processes, tools and templates for projects and understanding of agency and project management software
● Excellence in both written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to help foster and cultivate a positive team atmosphere
● Ability to work in a highly disciplined,process-driven development environment
● Business development experience and ability to build long-term, productive client relationships preferred
We’re in search of a passionate Art Director to produce bold, strategic, persuasive messages in all media for our Clients. This individual will create captivating visuals Clients. We pride ourselves on being flexible not only to meet the goals of our Clients, but also on our ability to consistently bring new, creative, and effective concepts to them. Individuals should be willing to challenge ideas and help drive innovation at Findsome & Winmore.
REPORTS TO CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Minimum 2-4 Years Print Production Experience + Digital Design Experience (UX/UI experience is a plus)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Position is entitled to all company benefits as outlined in Company handbook.
Ready to apply? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide details about your work, expertise, and a link to your portfolio to get started. If we think you might be fit for this role, we’ll be in touch.
This role serves as a key leader for the agency and as a primary interface for public relations on behalf of designated Findsome & Winmore clients. These clients will potentially cover a variety of brands, business sectors, geographic markets, and target audiences. This includes managing ongoing media relations, creating and distributing content, leading strategic communications planning, providing analytics, and overseeing day-to-day execution of PR plans for clients and ongoing news/publicity initiatives that generate media coverage.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The Client Services Coordinator will provide support to the client services team. This role will consist of day-to-day process assistance and client maintenance in several aspects of digital marketing (including but not limited to) website design and development, social media, content management, public relations, seo, email marketing and digital marketing strategy with the goal to grow and retain clients for the agency. The position includes maintaining a high level of awareness of client activities, detail-oriented program and project management and professional communication with client contacts as needed. This position reports to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
If you are looking to advance your career in a role with an established, forward-thinking company with top notch clients and a family-friendly culture, please consider applying. We are seeking the best and brightest to join our team!
To apply, please send your resume, salary requirements, and samples of your best work to email@example.com.