Is Your Web Site Ready for 2011?
It’s a scary thought, but 2011 is approximately 90 days away. So, before you get entirely swept up by trick-or-treaters, pilgrims, and Santa, here are some things to thing about to be sure you hit the ground running in 2011:
- If your Web site’s design is outdated or stale, consider refreshing your layout or updating photos at the very least.
- If you are sitting on your client email database and not doing anything with it, make 2011 the year you start an email newsletter or email marketing campaign.
- Is your site boring or impersonal? Think about adding a simple video to introduce yourself to customers.
- Frustrated by your lack of SEO positioning? Add a links page and designate someone to manage a link-building program.
- If you are overwhelmed with all that there is to do, think about boiling it all down to a single page Internet Marketing Plan for 2011.
As usual, we would be glad to help with any of these ideas should you need assistance. If nothing else, we wanted to get you thinking about 2011 and how to make it your most successful online year yet!