Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is the tactical social media advisor and voice for clients. Versed in the latest and emerging trends and best practices in social media, the Social Media Manager brings depth, expertise and insight to this important area of marketing practice. Responsible for the execution of a “go to market” strategy that defines the recommended core content priorities, creative format(s), and desired behavior and best practices across social media channels. Leveraging insights to drive forward-thinking and measurable content strategies is essential for continued momentum and success. Candidate must have a deep understanding of different social channels, how to express an idea in different forms and media types, and the ability to articulate ideas clearly and simply to senior creatives, team members, and clients.
- Develop and present social media strategies for clients that align with greater marketing goals and drive desired results.
- Collaborate with the creative team to build unique, social-first brand content aligned to client marketing objectives, including advising on design, photography, copywriting, and videography.
- Perform benchmarking and competitive tracking as needed.
- Support social media efforts, such as content scheduling, account management, and updating social media asset design guidelines.
- Plan social media content across multiple platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, and YouTube.
- Manage client relationships with social media contacts.
- Monitor social channels and perform community management.
- Provide client technical support by assisting with functionality of social platforms and answering client questions that arise as needed.
- Market research: Actively review prospective client social platforms, competitors, social media trends, hashtags, and trending topics.
- Help translate client goals and needs into a strategic framework that can be understood by clients, including pitch decks, mood boards, and other tools.
- Develop creative and effective social campaigns.
- Craft and maintain social content calendars and oversee execution.
- Develop objectives and metrics, including KPIs, to reflect social media strategy.
- Create regular activity reports for clients.
- Illustrate growth to show the value of campaigns and overall ROI, via Facebook Pixel and UTM tracking.
- Be a social ambassador within the agency, working to promote the agency creatively while educating the team on new trends, best practices, and educational use cases.
Qualifications, Attributes & Experiences:
- 1-3 years of proven experience with social media /community management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective time management skills, able to juggle varying client priorities.
- Experience in an agency environment preferred.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to manage numerous tasks across multiple clients.
- Knowledge of the latest social media technologies, capabilities, and trends.
- Clear understanding of social media analytics.
- Understanding of social media content management platforms.
- Experience in publishing within the following platforms (paid + organic): Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest.
- Mac OS experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps is a plus.
To apply, please send your resume, salary requirements, and samples of your best work to email@example.com.