The Production Artist is responsible for the digital and/or traditional execution of finished production material. Assignments will vary from finished art preparation to the creation of original material.
- Completes design work from the rough draft through the finished product based on the design direction of Creative Director/Art Director.
- Assists in the creation and implementation of marketing objectives for an assortment of clients in a variety of industries.
- Collaborates with agency personnel on assigned projects.
- Reviews all file preparation prior to printing/production; maintain consistent studio file preparation.
- Interacts with Creative Services Manager and production vendors to confirm all file construction requirements.
- Prepares drawings from designs, mockups and photo prints as required.
- Manages digital production based on knowledge and skill as appropriate (ie: HTML email development).
- Maintains and orders art supplies.
- Maintains records and licensing for all hardware and software purchases.
- Maintains creative team software fonts, photography, illustration licensing.
- Maintains creative server file organization and ongoing project archiving.
- Is knowledgeable and proficient in emerging computer tools and techniques with advertising and/or graphics applications.
- Actively share such knowledge with others in the creative department, edit, proof and publish a variety of internal and external content, including but not limited to, press releases, blogs, websites, social media, brochures, and other correspondence.
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a similar role (traditional and digital design experience), specifically with professional services.
- Application Experience: Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), Invision, Sketch, Email Applications (MailChimp, Emma, Constant Contact), Keynote, Pages, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to source and produce specialty items.
- Manage production process (print, promotional items, environmental graphics, etc.).
- Ability to evaluate client needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Self-starter who is highly motivated, driven and able to multi-task.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Experience and understanding of WordPress (client updates) is a plus.
- Ability to work in a highly disciplined, process-driven development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 +years experience in a similar position preferred.
To apply, please send your resume, salary requirements, and samples of your best work to email@example.com.